Sunday, January 10, 2010

NYC Half Marathon


On January 6th, 1998 my Dad passed away from Cancer. It's been 12 years his he passed away. During that time there have been countless events that he's missed. This year I've decided to run in the NYC Half Marathon in March, ride in the Livestrong Ride for the Roses in August and potentially the 2010 ING New York Marathon. My goal is to raise over $10,000. That's a huge goal...is it possible...we'll see. Since I've started training for the run and the ride right around Thanksgiving I've lost 6 pounds. I've lost a few inches on my waist as well but not sure how much.

If anyone follows this blog, below is the link to my donation page for the NYC Half Marathon. Please feel free to donate even $5 if you can.

Donations benefit the LAF: http://www.livestrong.org/teamls2010/darrencrunsnychalf

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter