Friday, January 29, 2010

Suddenly considering the Nashville Marathon in April




"Nashville Marathon seems to have spots open" I thought to myself after checking the site. "April 24th, that gives me basically two and an half months to prepare." Really!? Am I seriously considering this? Why would I do this to myself. Tomorrow is saturday, I'm going an 8 to 10 mile run. I have a guaranteed 4 miler on Super Bowl Sunday with the NYRR. Then March 21st I have the NYC Half Marathon.

Do I really want to do this? Can I really get my ass in gear to prepare for it? What happens if I qualify for the ING NYC Marathon in November? 2 marathons in one year. Can I really do that to myself?

Where's that marathon training schedule from 2 years ago....this could happen.

Let me think this over while I drink another bottle of cheap wine and eat more ice cream....

1 comment:

herbal erection pills said...

Hi there, this weekend is nice in favor of me, since this occasion i am reading this enormous informative piece of writing here at my house.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter