Friday, January 22, 2010

Up and Down Training

The NYC Half Marathon is 2 months away but this weekend will be the big challenge. A Central Park Half Marathon! This will mark the furthest I have run since the NYC marathon in 2008. But the other good thing so far is that I ran 8 miles last sunday and I felt pretty good running it. I'm expecting it to me about 2 hours but that's ok. My best half marathon time was an hour and 52 minutes but that was when I was in peak marathon shape. I am going to use this sunday as my benchmark for the rest of the season.

On another note. While I lost 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years, I gained 4 pounds back. Are you freakin kidding me! I've been running, watching what I eat, and staying away from fried food as much as possible. I guess I could cut back on the beer...ok that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter