Sunday, April 02, 2006

bored...

Its about 11:15 when I started writing this. I've been watching Harlem Nights trying to find people who i've lost touch with over the years. But let's face it, I suck at keeping in touch. Shit in order for me to get in touch with my best friends I rely on text messaging. For those I'm still friends with I am on a fairly regular basis but for the most part I hate the phone. Especially when you consider I'm on it all damn day long at work!

Can someone tell me again how/why I got into sales? I hate talking to people. when it comes to the phone its even worse. seriously!

Still on myspace finding old friends. Actually there is one person who I've lost touch with. Have you ever had that one friend you can remember since nursery school? I have two. Mark and Brian. Brian I see every once in while, mainly during the summer at Bar A. I've been able to get updates on him through a mutual friend. But my oldest friend Mark is someone who I have no connections with. I could always call his house to talk to his parents but again...that requires using the phone.

Either way...this is the type of shit that happens when I bring my laptop home and have the next day off. I'm sit online screwing around trying to find people who I've lost touch with.

Therefore, any one reading this who knows how I can track down Mark DeCosta....let me know. Its been 8 years since I last saw him.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter