Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What to Drink?


I'm already planning my evening of drinking. What should I drink? Beer? We have that in the apartment. Wine? We have that in the apartment as well. Jack? We have Jack and Coke so that's a step in the right direction. It'll probably be a game time decision. "Game Time" starts after I take The Diesel for a walk because walking a one-eared German Shepard is hard enough without a drink in my hand.

This is what my day has turned into. Not going to get lunch or make calls...What to drink tonight!? Luckily it was a busy morning so I can get away with that thought.

p.s. the picture was taken with my camera phone. so its shitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a thought....

"YOUR GAY"

Anonymous said...

Here is another thought

You are more gay than the Banana Republic on 8th avenue

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter